Jenniefer Kho is a board-certified orthopedic trained hand surgeon who treats conditions of the hand, wrist, and elbow. She is located in the Valley and works at Valley Hand and Orthopaedics, a Professional Medical Corporation. She is a southern California native who has traveled across the country to receive comprehensive training. She attended University of California, Berkeley for undergraduate studies where she majored in Biochemistry. She obtained her medical degree from University of California, San Diego. She spent five years in Iowa City where she completed orthopedic surgery training at University of Iowa, which is well-known for orthopedics. She completed additional upper extremity fellowship training at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia.
- Undergrad - UC Berkeley, graduated magna cum laude
- Medical school - UC San Diego
- Residency - Orthopedics at University of Iowa
- Fellowship - Thomas Jefferson University with A. Lee Osterman
- Previously employed at Sutter Gould Medical Foundation in Central Valley.
- Currently employed at Valley Hand and Orthopedics (previously known as Lesin, Balfour, and Ziv).
- offer both non-operative and operative treatment of upper extremity injuries
- perform injections for the hand, wrist, elbow, shoulder
- splinting and casting for fractures
- in office Xiaflex injection for Dupuytren's contracture
- in office Xray
- operate at surgery centers in Santa Clarita and also the valley
- common surgeries performed are carpal/cubital tunnel release, trigger finger release, mass excision, fractures of hand/wrist/elbow, tendon repair, nerve repair, wrist arthroscopy, joint fusion, reconstructive surgery for arthritis, fasciectomy for Dupuytren's contracture
Common conditions I treat are:
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- trigger finger
- Dupuytren's contracture