Physical Therapist in Santa Clarita
Working Toward Wellness Following an Injury
The benefits of physical therapy are numerous. Correctly administered by our Santa Clarita physical therapist, we can help to reduce pain and dysfunction in an affected area by correcting muscle and posture imbalance as well as getting rid of trigger points, muscle spasms, and fibrous tissue adhesions. These goals can be achieved by way of specially-designed sequences of exercises, therapy, and modalities. These are then adjusted to suit your individual needs.
- There are several things that physical therapy can target, depending on your needs, including:
- The strength and flexibility of muscle tissue.
- Joint biomechanics, or movement.
- Improved proprioception (positional awareness).
- Increased balance.
- Improved coordination & kinesthetic awareness.
- Improved posture.
Contact us to schedule your free consultation with our skilled physical therapist, and start eliminating your pain today!
How Do I Know if Physical Therapy is for Me?
We are proud to treat patients of all ages and provide specialized programs to assist pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric age groups, catering to their specific needs. No matter what you need to feel your best, whether it be deep-tissue massage or strength training or flexibility, our highly-trained Santa Clarita physical therapist has the knowledge and experience you need to feel better now and prevent future pain and injury down the line.
- We provide proven therapies for the following:
- Ankle/Foot Injuries
- Chronic Low Back Pain
- Lower Back Sprains/Strains
- Herniated Discs
- Neck Sprains/Strains
- Shoulder Sprain/Strain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow, Wrist, & Hand Pain
- Balance & Gait
- Work, Sports, & Personal Injuries
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Hip, Knee, & Leg Pain
Call Us Today
If you are struggling to regain range of motion, lack of pain, and overall reliability following an injury or long-term ailment, our Santa Clarita physical therapist may be just what you need.
If you are ready to begin with us, call (661) 338-5073 today and we can provide you with the help you need.