At Unruh Spine Centers, we do not separate our patients into neat little boxes based on their diagnosis. We know that the health of all parts of your body is intertwined, and each person’s body will experience pain in a different way. That is why we take a holistic approach to back pain and work to examine the underlying cause of your symptoms. Your back is a major component of your body, and if it is in pain, it can be difficult to focus on much else, and certainly difficult to live life fully.
Being a full-service medical office with a wide variety of expertise in-house enables us to provide our patients with a higher level of care than most practices. Our thinking is not limited by a single diagnosis, and our patients aren’t either.
Are you finally fed up with your back pain? Call (661) 288-0022 and we will help you reclaim a life without back pain.
When you arrive for your appointment, we will assess your symptoms in a noninvasive way, and have a conversation about lifestyle changes you can make to alleviate them. Once we have full insight into the issue at hand, we will create an individualized treatment plan to address it. We work to provide relief for both upper and lower back pain. Massage therapy, chiropractic adjustments, shockwave therapy, and acupuncture are just some of the treatments we offer.
The Goal of Back Pain Treatment in Santa Clarita
Each case of back pain will have different underlying causes so each case will be treated in a different way. However, the level of care and compassion that our team of spinal experts provide will always be consistent, as will the goal of our back-pain treatments.
These are some of the benefits of seeking treatment for back pain:
- Restoring optimal range of motion
- Increasing strength, flexibility, and muscle tone
- Reducing nerve irritability
- Reducing pain and inflammation
- Maintaining independent living and an individual’s ability to function normally in everyday life
- Coping with residual pain
- Promoting long-term pain relief
- Structural restoration and function of the spine
- Preventing future back problems through maintenance and prevention programs