There is a reason people often call their troubles a “real pain in the neck,” but those who suffer with it know that head and neck pain is no joke. At Unruh Spine Centers, we know how uncomfortable these symptoms can be, especially if they persist and cause headaches. That’s why we believe in treating issues at the source in order to provide long-lasting relief.
Your head and neck pain could be due to a variety of issues, including various kinds of migraines, TMJ, and whiplash-associated disorder. If you have one of these conditions, you may notice an inability to bend or rotate your neck, difficulty looking up or around, weak arms and shoulder muscles, migraines and tension, and muscle spasms.
Even though you may not know what the exact cause is right away, this doesn’t discourage us, and with our team by your side, it shouldn’t discourage you either. Each person’s pain will come with a unique journey, which is why we don’t use a “one-size-fits-all” plan for head and neck pain. Instead, we’ve equipped our staff to be as robust as possible, with full capabilities to address what ever issue may arise.
Treatments Available for Head and Neck Pain
The Goal of Head and Neck Pain Treatment in Santa Clarita
While the treatment plan for each person’s head and neck pain will be different, the level of care and compassion will be the same, as will the goal of our treatments.
These are some of the benefits of seeking treatment for head and neck pain:
- Stretching and strengthening muscles
- Reducing pain and stiffness
- Restoring optimal range of motion
- Improving strength and flexibility
- Accelerating the healing process by reducing neck pain and swelling
- Learning posture and other body mechanics to protect the neck and spine and prevent future neck pain
- Improving skills in taking care of pain in the case of flare-ups or re-injury
- Alleviating headache and negative side effects of head and neck issues
- Improving posture