Dealing with constant pain or discomfort can greatly diminish your quality of life. It can make every day a challenge and cause you to become increasingly frustrated. This frustration may prevent you from enjoying normal activities or even reduce your mobility.
At Unruh Spine Centers, we offer cutting-edge therapy methods to treat your pain. While these therapies are not a replacement for physical therapy or chiropractic services, they can often be integrated into a comprehensive treatment plan to help you live a pain-free life. If you are currently suffering from chronic pain, contact our office to determine how we can help. Call (661) 288-0022 to schedule an appointment.
Therapy Methods Offered at Unruh Spine Centers
We offer a number of innovative therapy methods to help you achieve a life without pain and discomfort.
Types of therapies we offer at Unruh Spine Centers:
- Muscle Stimulation: Muscle stimulation or electrical stimulation (e-stim) is a state-of-the-art method of reducing muscle pain. It works by stimulating the muscles and nerves through electrical pulses. The procedure is generally painless and can be used to treat any number of conditions, such as back pain, fibromyalgia, joint pain, or a spinal cord injury.
- Ultrasound: Ultrasound physical therapy, also called ultrasonography, is a revolutionary way of diagnosing and treating musculoskeletal issues. Ultrasound can be used to reduce pain and inflammation. It can also help speed up recovery after an injury and helps increase the flow of fluid in tissues.
- Flexion: Flexion distraction is a type of therapy that focuses on stretching the spine. It is a series of lumbar exercises designed for people who suffer from low back pain. Benefits of flexion therapy include reduced pressure on the spinal discs and improved lumbar stability.
- Redlight: Redlight therapy (RLT) is a laser or light treatment that can help to improve skin damage and reduce pain and inflammation. It is done by exposing the body to low levels of red or near-infrared light. The light causes cells in the body to make more energy, speeding up recovery.
- Laser: Laser therapy is a type of treatment that can help improve blood flow, reduce pain, and heal damaged tissue. The therapy works by exposing the skin to a low-level laser. The laser triggers a response in the cells to help the body produce more energy and decrease inflammation.
- Shockwave: Extracorporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT) or shock wave therapy is a noninvasive treatment commonly used in sports medicine. It involves sending shock waves to targeted areas of the body to reduce inflammation and rapid healing. The shock waves help to release growth factors in the affected tissue.
- DRX: DRX Spinal Decompression therapy is a technique that reduces pressure on the spine to alleviate back pain. The device provides a non-invasive, non-surgical alternative to dealing with chronic back problems that millions of people suffer from.
At Unruh Spine Centers, we are proud to offer world-renowned therapies and techniques to our patients. We provide comprehensive treatment plans that include a wide range of options to meet our client's needs and fitness goals.
Why Choose Unruh Spine Centers?
Our innovative therapy methods can help you live a more fulfilling life by reducing the pain and discomfort that you suffer from on a daily basis. We use proven techniques that are backed by science to help our patients achieve a pain-free life.
Each of our doctors is fully licensed and highly trained to ensure that you receive a complete wellness plan. We work with you one-on-one to develop a customized course of action. We not only offer a full-service medical office but also provide holistic and natural treatments to ensure that you achieve a well-rounded recovery.
What to Expect When You Arrive at Our Studio
When you arrive at our Studio, you will be asked to fill out a detailed questionnaire and complete a thorough medical history. This will help our doctors ensure that your previous injuries or conditions are properly addressed.
Next, you will be given a complete physical exam to assess your current health condition. In addition to the exam, your medical team may request additional imaging through X-rays, thermographs, or other diagnostic tests.
Finally, you will sit down one on one to discuss a recommended treatment plan, including any therapy methods that may assist in your recovery.
Are You in Chronic Pain? Contact Our Office Today.
If you live with chronic pain or discomfort, contact our office at (661) 288-0022 to schedule an appointment. We offer same-day appointments at our Santa Clarita and Valencia locations. Start living a better, more fulfilling life that isn’t filled with pain and inflammation. Therapy can help to reduce your pain and speed up recovery.
You have the power to change your life. Improve mobility, speed up recovery, and enjoy every day. Call our office today to schedule your appointment and start on the path to a life free of pain.